Download Device Info HW+ v4.11.2 [Patched]
Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up | Size: 1,5 MBCan detect displays, touchscreens, camera models, sensors… Show CPU, GPU information. It’s PRO version of Device Info HW. You can create a report with device ination. TABS: · General Primary information about device hardware.
· SoC Information about CPU and GPU.
Information about android.
Information about RAM, disk.
Information about camera hardware and software characteristics.
· Battery EXPERIMENTAL:
· Charging / discharging speed.
· Battery profile kernel. · Temperature
· Sensors Information about sensors and tests for it. (Interacts with my app Sensor Test 1.2 and above)
Information about emmc partitions (for mtk, rockchip)
· Platform drivers
List of installed applications. Support filtering سورسات موبيل ابلكيشن.
Last item – open system سورسات موبيل ابلكيشن.
· PMIC Information about power regulator voltage.
Information about wi-fi connection.
· Input devices List of input devices. On some devices available info about touchscreen model and sensors.
FEATURES: · Navigation panel
· You can go to other tab or menu by menu item.
· mtk: button for enter to engineer menu. EXTRA INFORMATION ABOUT BATTERY:
a) Charge / discharge speed.
· For 5.0+ via Android API, for mtk special variant.
· Discharging speed is current consumption. Ids = Ic
· Charging speed is charge current – current consumption. Ics = Icc – Ic
b) Battery profile kernel mtk, qcom (on some devices available model).
· Information is only for reference. And it correct only for the factory battery. SETTINGS:
· Show i2c address
· Use root access
(It’s need for detecting display on most devices, camera models on qcom, command line of the kernel) UPLOAD:
· You can upload information about your device. It will be saved in database, available on web page: deviceinfohw.ru · You can see all tested devices there.
· It available in menu Info-Center. NOTE:
· Prefer detect active devices if possible (in kernel can be some different touchscreens, cameras)
· Not for all devices can read drivers info, it’s depend on soc, vendor. If you want help then upload your device info.
· On some devices with 7.0+ reading sysfs is disabled and primary info is unavailable.Whats new:· Updated components detection. · Fixed detector components for sdm6xx on 7.x
· Partition names for mt65xx 4.4
· Detecting fingerprint sensor by spi
· Start detecting wi-fi, ethernet for amlogic and other
· Start detecting cameras for OnePlus
· Fixes play.google.com/stor…