Download NoteCase Pro 4.3.6 Multilingual
Windows x64 | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 46.65 MBDo you care about your information? NoteCase Pro is designed to quickly capture, organize, protect, access, and recycle your information. NoteCase Pro strikes the right balance between ease of use and raw power. Multilanguage
NoteCase Pro’s user interface comes in many different languages including English, German, French, Italian and Chinese. You can contribute your language translations if not supported.
Rich import format support
NoteCase Pro can import data more than 30 different file formats, including Evernote, XMind, TreePad, Tomboy formats. This allows you to quicky move your data over other programs.
Rich export format support
NoteCase Pro content can be exported into different file formats, making data exchange with other software easy. Standard formats line HTML, RTF, OPML are supported.
Let NoteCase Pro observe and correct your orthography with dictionaries that are able to learn new words.
You can assign tags to your notes in order to enable more powerful searching or filtering of content.
Bring NoteCase Pro content to paper, either an entire document, only one branch or a single note.
Each note can be a task, reminding you about its due date, supporting repetitions and prioritization.
Extend the feature set of NoteCase Pro by using Plugins or even writing your own Plugins using the easy-to-learn Lua scripting language. You can also automate NoteCase Pro very flexibly using simple Lua scripts and the several hundred of NoteCase Pro API commands.
Each document note can have an arbitrary number of file attachments. Attached files are saved inside the NoteCase Pro document file, so giving away a complete NoteCase Pro document including attachments is as easy as transfering one file.
Rich text editing
Document text offers rich formatting with hyperlinks and embedded pictures. You can attach files or record audio directly into document notes.
Add audio to your NoteCase Pro notes: Audio protocols of meetings, self-spoken notes that you later transscribe into a text note etc.Release Notes:- add: new Lua method to help you with reading CSV file format documents (Nc_Util_Csv_ReadRow)
– saving .ncd/.nce/.ncz file formats is cca 10% faster now
– fix: store/restore Tree Pane vertical scroll position when switching between multiple document tabs
– fix: improvements when running the program compiled with GTK 3.x
– fix: exporting .ncdb to .html with images as separate files fails to export images
– add: sqlite database updated to latest version 3.23.1
– fix: improve wrap (notes) tree mode, less flickering on startup
– add: display document note count info in the "Document Properties" window
– fix: when exporting document to HTML with tree view in separate frame, note text in right pane should be separated the title by an empty line
– fix: automatic text line indenting did not work when you press Enter within the 1st line in the note text
– builds using GTK3 library are now published as beta for some platforms, please send your feedback on this if you are testing it
– fix: define proper dependency declarations in Mageia 5 and 6 .rpm packages (some packages changed names)
– fix: crash when read-only document loaded with spellchecker enabled
– add: GTK2/GTK3 builds for new Ubuntu 18.04 build target
– fix: issues with "Delete User" in Sync Admin program ("Users" tab, list view context menu)
– add: new "Refresh List" menu item in Sync Admin program ("Users" tab, list view context menu)
– help file updates (work by Paul Merrell and Phil Colbert)
– Croatian translation updated
– Chinese Traditional translation updated (work by Richard Sun)
– Finnish translation updated (work by Ville Pilviö)
– French translation updated (work by Jeff Malka)
– Brasilian Portugese translation updated (work by Tiago Bacciotti Moreira)
– Dutch translation updated (work by William Ouwehand)
– Chinese translation updated (work by Stephen Zhu)
– German translation updated (work by Marcus Hennig)Requirements: Includes GTK and Aspell binaries; can only be installed on Win64. Homepage