Download TSE X50 v2.4.8
TSE X50 v2.4.8 | 108 Mb
The X50 is a digital emulation of a famous US guitar amp. Because two almost similar amps were made both red channels are modeled. The green channel is modeled after the first amp.
You can’t go wrong with this amp for rock and metal
• PEDAL BOARD – NoiseGate, TSE808, R47, Phaser, Pandora’s Box and SDM-2.
• TSE X50 v2.0 Pre+PA – Hi-gain guitar amplifier completely re-modeled with interconnecting algorithms
• TSE X30 v2.0 Preamp – Hi-gain guitar amplifier completely re-modeled with interconnecting algorithms
• RACK – Tuner, Delay, Equalizer, Reverb – Essential tools for getting that quick, good tone.
• Power Tubes – Switch between using 6L6GC or EL34 pentode models.
• BIAS – Use the bias control to set the operating-point that suits you most. (Power Amp)
• Oversampling – Oversampling from to 2X to 8X + Automatic oversampling from 2X to 4X / 4X to 8X.
• Input Learn – Set your input-gain to a preferred setpoint automatically.
• Lower cpu usage.
• Zero-latency IR-loader with adjustable IR length.
• IR Analyzer – Compare IR length vs frequency response in a graphical way
• User IR Directory – Point X50 to your own IR collection.
• Movement Control – Poweramp to speaker emulation including your favorite IR into it’s process.
• Preset Manager – An extremely flexible module based preset manager.
• DaFuk Tuner – High precision tuner for low-tuned guitars.
• King-Pong – Pong and asymmetric stereo delay.
• Aqualaser – Equalizer with HP/LP, Lowshelf/Highshelf, peakfilter.
Zero-latency and topology preserving modeling throughout the entire signal chain.
Bundled IR’s from Chop Tones, SinMix, 3 Sigma Audio, Rosen Digital, Fat Lazy Cabs, Kalthallen Cabs, Frozen Sun Audio, Trackmix Studio, GuitarHack, and Ryan Harvey Audio.
Trackmix Studio, GuitarHack, and Ryan Harvey Audio.
Home Page – www.tseaudio.com/hom