Download Web Video Cast Browser to TV (Chromecast/DLNA/+) v4.2.1 build 1292 [Premium]
Requirements: Android 4.1+ | Size: 27,8 MBWeb Video Caster allows you to watch on your TV videos your favorite websites including movies, TV shows, live streams of news, sports, and IPTV. It also lets you cast local videos stored on your phone. SUPPORTED STREAMING DEVICES: Web Video Caster supports the most popular streaming devices, allowing your TV to stream videos directly the web. · Chromecast
· DLNA receivers
· Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
· Smart TVs: LG Netcast and WebOS, Samsung, Sony, and others.Your streaming device must be capable of decoding the video you are playing. Web Video Caster doesn’t perform any video/audio decoding or transcoding. HOW IT WORKS:
Web Video Caster is a browser, which allows you to stream videos of movies, TV shows, and other media the internet to a streaming device or smart tv. Web Video Caster grabs the video URL inside the web page, sends it to the streaming device (i.e. Chromecast, Fire TV, Roku), and then plays the video directly the content provider. This ultimately saves your mobile device’s battery. It also detects subtitles on the web page. Web Video Caster does not host these videos. This is not a mirroring app. Web Video Caster is also able to cast local videos stored on your phone or tablet. The app will also allow you to videos for which you have permission to do so. Start the video er the video list screen. File types include MP4, AVI, WEBM. Excludes live streams (M3U8, MPEG-Dash). GET STARTED: Follow these simple step-by-step instructions to start streaming:
· Find a video online that you want to watch.
· Make sure this video can play on mobile browsers without Flash.
· Connect to your streaming device.
· Play the video as you normally would. Or, click the play button on the toolbar.Whats new:· Default user agent fix.
· Removed second Dutch language subtitle search. play.google.com/stor…