WiFi Connection Manager v188.8.131.52
Free WiFi Connection Manager v184.108.40.206
Requirements: Android 2.2+ | Size: 4,6 MB
WiFi Connection Manager is the best Wi-Fi scanner, manager and connector on android. – Support AP (Access Points) SSID with special characters, such as Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Greeks, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, UNICODE and so on.
– Display saved network password. (require device to be rooted)
– Fix device Wi-Fi problems.
– Instant connect. Once searched, once start connecting. Way faster than the system build-in Wi-Fi scanner.
– Static IP settings support. Auto switch between different AP.
– Switch between available networks, solving the network conflict problem.
– Add/Connect to certain hidden SSID network (depends on device and network conditions).
– Manual add network, with special support for EAP/LEAP encrypted network.
– Pause scan, convenient to browse many results.
– More detail network information, network bandwidth, channel and network type.
– Auto detect Web Authentication.
– Backup/Restore saved networks.
– Add/Share Wi-Fi network with QR code.
– Arrange network connecting priority.
– WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) support for Android 4.0 or above devices.
– Automatical switch between saved networks when signal is not ideal.
– Wi-Fi tether (Wi-Fi Hotspot) support.
About the required permissions:
– Camera is for adding Wi-Fi network via QR code.
– Phone and Internet is for the AdMob plug-in made by Google.
– Storage is for backup and restore saved network.
– Add Wi-Fi traffic statistics in notification.
– Getting device company information on Android 6.0 or above devices no longer requires root.
– Fix Wi-Fi hotspot. play.google.com/stor…